“The society which has abolished every kind of adventure makes its own abolition the only possible adventure.” Paris, May 1968


Saturday 12 January 2013

Keyboards of the world unite.

   I never feel completely at ease with online campaigning. It just the idea of all those cyber-activist crouched over their keyboards and in complete isolation from each other that I find a bit offputing. For all my misgivings I must fess up to signing the odd online petition and it seems to do little harm if no huge amount of good. From time to time I get emails from  Labour Start. This venerable leftie organisation contacted me the other day about a book on online campaigning that they have recently published. The book looks interesting enough but what a shame that it appears to be available only from those famous online traders and well known union busters, Amazon.

No comments: