“The society which has abolished every kind of adventure makes its own abolition the only possible adventure.” Paris, May 1968


Sunday 15 May 2011

WAG - ALARM.

I have just got back from the inaugural WAG into ALARM meeting. I had a lot of time for WAG, there were some good people involved and as far as morphing into ALARM goes I can but wish them well. I enjoyed the couple of pints and a chat but I don't cope that well with meetings to be honest. It has been pointed out to me in the past how ironic it is for someone who has made a lifetime hobby out of banging on about direct democracy, as opposed to the representative version, to have such an aversion to meetings. Perhaps endless meetings is the price we would have to pay for libertarian communism. No wonder it never takes off. Anyway, well done WAG - and good luck ALARM.

No comments: