“The society which has abolished every kind of adventure makes its own abolition the only possible adventure.” Paris, May 1968


Saturday 25 July 2009

Freedom Pass Anarchist Comes Into Millions.

As readers of this blog will know, I take more than a passing interest in the smoke and mirrors world of such things as escapology, wrestling and cons from find the lady to the kind of "long cons" portrayed in The Sting". Imagine how thrilled I was to receive an invitation to perform the staring role in such a production. Yes, I have just had a letter assuring me that over eight million US dollars is sitting in the HuaXia Bank in China awaiting my collection. All for a 50-50 split with the sender of the letter. You can't con an honest punter, cynics make lousy marks, and the second class postage was a bit of a giveaway.

No comments: